The grand debut is scheduled for 16 March and the 2019 edition of the Spring of Prosecco looks to be bubblier than ever!
For about four months the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene - homeland of the most famous bubbles worldwide - will host 16 exhibitions that will allow you to discover and enjoy not only the Prosecco Superiore DOCG, but all the wines produced in this territory that is particularly suited for whites.
The overarching theme of the festival will be sports. In fact, 2019 is the European Year of Slow Tourism and the Exhibitions of the Spring of Superiore Prosecco will celebrate this phenomenon with walks, Nordic Walking lessons, meetings, presentations and much more! A great feast, therefore, in the small towns scattered among the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene where tourists will have the opportunity to discover and appreciate not only the wines of the area but also the gastronomic delights and a territory rich in history, culture and traditions.
The program of exhibitions (free entrance; tastings for a fee)
- Exhibition of Cartizze and of the Valdobbiadene DOCG in Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene, from 16 to 25 March;
- Exhibition of the Valdobbiadene DOCG in Col San Martino, from 30 March to 22 April;
- Exhibition of the Prosecco Superiore Rive di Ogliano in Ogliano, from 12 to 22 April;
- Exhibition of Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG in San Pietro di Barbozza, from 20 April to 5 May;
- Exhibition of Cartizze and the Valdobbiadene DOCG in San Giovanni di Valdobbiadene, from 24 April to 5 May;
- Exhibition of the Torchiato and wines from the Colli di Conegliano DOCG in Fregona, from 24 April to 5 May;
- Exhibition of the Valdobbiadene DOCG in Guia di Valdobbiadene, from 24 April to 5 May;
- Wine Exhibition in Refrontolo, from 25 April to 5 May;
- Exhibition of the Valdobbiadene DOCG Rive di Colbertaldo e Vidor in Colbertaldo di Vidor, from 27 April to 5 May;
- È Verdiso - 30th Edition in Combai, from 3 to 12 May;
- DOCG Wine Exhibition* in Vittorio Veneto, from 10 to 19 May;
- Conegliano DOCG. Street Wine & Food in Conegliano, 11 and 12 May;
- Exhibition of Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG in Miane, from 18 to 26 May;
- Exhibition of Superior Wine of the Hills in Corbanese, from 18 May to 2 June;
- Exhibition of the Wines of the Hill in San Pietro di Feletto, from 25 May to 9 June