The verdict on the health status of the Italian sea, decreed by the Foundation for Environmental Education, has arrived for 2019 as well and the Veneto coast has been awarded eight Blue Flags.
The pearls of Veneto:
- Venice Lido
- Rosolina Mare
Blue flags are important awards that reward the commitment of Veneto seaside resorts for protecting the region, respecting and protecting the environment and nature, and for raising the quality of tourist facility services.
The Veneto region, therefore, still wins these prestigious flags that in addition to the quality of water certify:
- Constantly clean beaches and efficient beach services;
- no discharge of industrial and sewage water into the sea;
- analysis data available and readily available environmental information;
- adequate rescue and first aid services;
- easy access for disabled people;
- good balance between bathing activities and nature protection.
The summer season has already kicked off thanks to the high temperatures. So what are you waiting for? The Veneto beaches are waiting for you to dive into clear, clean water and have lots of fun!