is an amazing sporting discipline that gives incredible emotions and satisfaction; the Col Margherita Freeride Park is the unique authorized freeride area of the Dolomites.
Col Margherita Freeride Park is located on the northern wall of the Col Margherita and it is reachable from the Passo San Pellegrino with the Col Margherita Cable Car.
The area is equipped with the high security standards and kept under watch by the ski area staff, the Italian Police and the Mountain rescue Unit. The area is equipped with gate and ARTVA Control System.
- CHANGE IN ELEVATION almost 600 m
- START Col Margherita, cable car arrival
- FINISH Passo San Pallegrino
- GROUND Backcountry ski area
- POPULARITY High
- Gear: Backcountry skis, ARTVA, snowshovel, snowprobe, helmet
- Rest stops: Husky Bar Col Margherita, Diametro 64 Passo San Pellegrino